To celebrate Halloween, Hacktag is getting its largest content update and is introducing the first discount since starting the early access campaign.
Paris, France – October 26th, 2017 – The independent video game developer Piece of Cake Studios is releasing its biggest ever update for Hacktag, the 2-player co-op stealth game with one agent and one hacker which launched on Steam early access on June 1st.
This update includes a new mission mode, new levels and co-op mini-games, additional playable characters, and some important technical improvements. For the occasion, the game will also don its Halloween costume and will be for the first time ever on sale with a 33% discount off from November 26th to 1st.
The Hackoween Special update contains :
- The new type of mission “Boss takedown”.
- A total of 24 levels playable in the two types of missions “data scavenger” and the new “boss takedown”. (At the beginning of early access on June 1st Hacktag had 9 levels.)
- 4 new co-op mini-games: disable alarms, open protected doors together
- New gameplay situations with the appearance of trapped rooms.
- 5 new characters bringing the choice to 6 playable animal species.
- A series of important patches that greatly improve the online gaming experience.