The Highly anticipated co-op infiltration game from Piece of Cake Studios is now available!
Paris, France – June 1st, 20 17 – The independent videogame developer Piece of Cake Studios is thrilled to announce that its award-winning title, Hacktag, the 2-player co-op stealth game with one agent and one hacker, is available today at 9 A.M PDT on Steam Early Access for the reduced price of $14,99 with a 25% weekly launch discount off. The early access launch trailer can be watch here :
The Early Access version of Hacktag allows players to experience the core mechanics of the game both online and locally with a split screen mode. The experience system (with both passive and active skills) and some customization options are also already implemented. This first released version features 9 playable levels and the studio has plans to add more maps on a weekly basis. In the future, players can expect an upgrade to an infinity of levels thanks to a level generation system based on their feedback. The fans will be able to contribute to the final phase of the game’s development to really make a difference.
“Hacktag is an original concept with a challenging asymetrical gameplay which requires thorough testing and iteration. We’re counting on players feedback through suggestions and surveys during the early access to go even further with the game.” said Marine Lemaitre, Piece of Cake Studios co-founder.
- Online and local multiplayer: Play separately or share the same screen.
- “Co-operative” gameplay: As mercenaries, your partner is also your best competitor!
- Original co-op mechanics and mini-games: Alarms, locked doors or jails…
- Procedural generation: 3 corporations, 3 types of missions and an infinity of levels.
- Experience and unlockable skills: Gain levels and choose new active or passive skills.
- Character creation: Customize your character with unlockable content.
- Online challenges, rankings and leaderboards: Share your scores and defy your friends.
- Unique story for each player: Experience Hacktag’s story with your own NPCs.